Safe Effective Cockroach Control for Home and Office.
We can help to eradicate your Cockroach Problem.
All About What Cockroaches Or Roaches Do, What You Can Do
And What We Can Do For You!
What Cockroaches do …..
- Cockroaches or roaches forage for food at night and can migrate from one premises to another through sewers and underground drains.
- They spread diseases through contamination of foodstuffs, including polio, hepatitis, salmonella, hookworm and tapeworm.
- They are very sensitive to vibration and disturbances and will quickly scurry for cover.
What you can do ….. Cockroach Tips
- Cockroaches or roaches are found mainly in kitchens, bathrooms, cupboards, electrical boxes, manhole drains and sewers, preferring dark damp areas, so keep these areas as clean and dust-free as possible.
- Cracks and crevices in tiles, walls, backs of cupboards, etc should be sealed up, as this will eliminate cockroach harbourage areas.
- Kitchen grease is a great attractant and food source for cockroaches, so check underneath and behind appliances such as the fridge, stove, microwave etc and spring clean regularly.
What we can do for you ….. Solutions to your Cockroach Problem
1. Apply Gel Bait ….
We use a revolutionary Gel roach bait product that is environmentally friendly, non-toxic and odourless, designed to eliminate small and medium sized Germanica cockroaches inside the premises.
This Gel application will take some time to take full effect as it works on a bait system. The cockroaches are attracted to the gel as a food source and are poisoned after eating even a tiny amount.
The Gel has a secondary poisoning effect and cockroaches are cannibalistic. So the live cockroaches will eat the dead cockroaches and in turn also be poisoned.
The Gel remains in place and is effective for long after the treatment date. Cockroaches breed every 28 days, so juveniles that hatch after our treatment will also be eradicated.
2. Spray …..
We’ll spray any accessible manhole cover drains with a residual insecticidal roach spray as a knockdown for the large Americana cockroaches that live in the drains, if applicable.
The maximum benefit of our cockroach control systems will be obtained if basic hygiene standards are achieved and the premises are kept thoroughly clean at all times.
3. Fog ….
Should you have a sub-floor or crawlspace underneath your premises, or a warehouse or archives where the cockroaches are breeding, we can use a thermal fogger to pump a thick white smoke-like chemical into the area. It dissipates into every crack and crevice and is a most effective knockdown in an area of this nature.
We can also use our special canister foggers which achieve the same knockdown effect in ceilings, small rooms, etc. There’s a limited residual value to fogging.
Need a quote? Have a question for us?
….. then Contact us
IT PAYS IN THE END TO BUY THE BEST IN THE BEGINNING!