Picking up weight during winter is almost unavoidable. Even though it is more troublesome for humans to gain a few kilos, for rats and mice, it is a matter of survival.
To retain their body temperatures, rats and mice need to eat large quantities of food during the colder months, almost double their usual amounts, to survive.
Rats and mice don’t hibernate during winter, but they do become less active and seek refuse indoors homes seeking warmth and food sources.
- Eliminate all entry points to your house.
- Keeping your roofs, garages and storerooms free of clutter.
- If you store wood for fire, store it at least 6 meters away from your home.
- Keep your house clean and garbage free.
- Don’t leave any food outside. The same goes for pet food. Store all your pet’s food in glass or metal containers.
What can Service Master do about your rat or mouse infestation?
Service Master’s rat & mice control services include:
- Rodenticide Treatments
- Tamper-Proof Rodent Boxes and
- Domestic Rodent Control.
If you have done all you could to prevent rats and mice invade your home during winter, but somehow the pesky rodents have somehow succeeded, call Service Master today for the best rat control solution for your business or home.